Tournament Deposit Policy
Rules for Receiving your deposit
Terms and Conditions
- A fully refundable deposit for ticketing reservations is required, which will be reimbursed upon notification to HGT staff at the Tournament, if desired.
- You will receive your deposit back electronically in the same way in which it was provided upon notification to HGT Staff at the registration table of the tournament you signed up for.
- Failure to arrive at the tournament will result in a loss of deposit.
- Deposits will convert to a donation for players not checked in 15 minutes before the start.
- If a registered player needs to cancel in advance of the day of the tournament. Please contact our team via phone at (833) 287-3787 or email at Admin@Herogolftour.com.
- If a registered player is unable to attend the tournament they have signed up for, please notify our team and we can move your registration to a future event that has available spots or cancel and refund the deposit directly back to you.
- On the day of the tournament, if you are unable to attend, we will still refund the deposit, if necessary, with notification to our HGT teams within the time of the scheduled tournament.
Canceled Activation Status
If an Activated player cancels their monthly donation, all future tournament tickets that the player may have reserved will be canceled with a loss of deposit. Additionally, all season points will be forfeited.