Regional Sales Director
Apply to Become a Regional Sales director with Acts Ministry Inc, Hero Golf Tour.
Regional Sales Director Applicants,
The Hero Golf Tour has quickly become a national staple in both the golf and the veteran/first responder community. In 3 short years, we’ve accomplished what no other organization has ever been able to do. We’ve hosted hundreds of golf tournaments and successfully served thousands of our Heroes with live-saving free golf therapies and mentoring. We will become the largest tournament provider in the United States in 2022.
We are looking for highly skilled professional businessmen and women who feel like they’ve been groomed throughout their careers to be successful at this position. Our mission is to save our Heroes and to be obedient to the Great Commission from Christ. We ask a lot from this position and pay very well. We’re past the initial startup phase of 2019 and have grown to almost 100 employees. Our results have more then doubled year over year. We expect 2022 to be a very big year. There is significant opportunity for Executive level promotions for Regional Directors. Please review our requirements and click the “Start Interview Process” button ONLY if you meet all requirements.
- 5 years B2B: MUST have experience walking into businesses, getting around gate keepers, presenting with a decision maker, and successfully signing contracts. Retail sales experience is not considered.
- 5 years of management experience in a sales atmosphere.
- Passionate about our stated mission.
- Working skills with Google products including; Google Drive, Google Sheets, and Gmail.
- This must be a full-time career move for you. We appreciate those of you that see this as an opportunity for you who seek to give back after retirement, however, this position requires a full-time professional accountability.
- You must be comfortable with smart phone navigation; email, document scanning, sharing, CRM’s, etc. We do not work in central offices which means you’ll be constantly working out of different applications, your phone, and other devices. If you struggle to use your phone as a work station, then the administrative work will be overwhelming.
- The Regional Sales Director position is designed to be on average a 48 hour work week. Some weeks are less and some weeks are more depending on the time of year and circumstances. Our primary golf traffic days are Friday-Sunday which means you must be comfortable working on the weekends. Our target quiet days for the Regional Director Staff and above are Sundays & Mondays. The initial 90 days will require a consistent work schedule over the weekend.
- We’re looking for individuals that are hungry for advancement and willing to make sacrifices.